The Solar System The Solar System

This was so educational but also so entertaining to watch at the same time. The kid in me would love this, as does the adult in me today :)

The World Ending The World Ending

Thoroughly enjoyed this. Great expressions and animation here. My only gripe really is that it kind of ended a bit too suddenly for my liking, but this is only nitpicking. Well done!

Charlie Buchanan - Ep.1 Charlie Buchanan - Ep.1

For a first episode to a planned series the idea is to get everyone to know what your character is about. This is demonstrated well here and gives a good example of what Charlie is like, though I did not find the plot particularly engaging. It just didn't seem to go anywhere and some of the jokes weren't that funny.

On the positive side the graphics are nice and the character has a fun design. There is potential in this series if you are planning to keep at it - the graphics and animation are spot on. I just think it needs some more refinements in the story department first and foremost.

Save The Balloon Save The Balloon

Simple but effective

I enjoyed this ^^ It isn't a world beater but it is good enough for a wee while ;) Nice work.

Powerfox V.3 Powerfox V.3

Kick a$$!

Definitely a good fun little shooter. Could have been a little longer, but I'm not complaining ;)

FastTrack FastTrack

Almost perfect

It is the slickest racing game I've played on this site, but the tracks do get a little busy at times.