The Solar System The Solar System

This was so educational but also so entertaining to watch at the same time. The kid in me would love this, as does the adult in me today :)

The World Ending The World Ending

Thoroughly enjoyed this. Great expressions and animation here. My only gripe really is that it kind of ended a bit too suddenly for my liking, but this is only nitpicking. Well done!

Charlie Buchanan - Ep.1 Charlie Buchanan - Ep.1

For a first episode to a planned series the idea is to get everyone to know what your character is about. This is demonstrated well here and gives a good example of what Charlie is like, though I did not find the plot particularly engaging. It just didn't seem to go anywhere and some of the jokes weren't that funny.

On the positive side the graphics are nice and the character has a fun design. There is potential in this series if you are planning to keep at it - the graphics and animation are spot on. I just think it needs some more refinements in the story department first and foremost.

DrumParadise DrumParadise

Thought it was very creative with how the animation flowed, though simple as it was. The music is nice to listen to as well in places too, it presents your work well ^^.

YouriX responds:

haha thanks alot man!

Revenge of the Roadkill Revenge of the Roadkill

Heheh

Cute and simple, nice one! Plus theres raccoons in it, so you get an extra couple of points ;)

Edd Egg - Greatest Hits 2 Edd Egg - Greatest Hits 2

Variety shows can be fun!

A nice little collection of clips there :) Good job guys.

Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

Fun stuff

Good fun little loop! I don't feel sore about my submission coming second place to this ;)

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Scary

I must say I thought the furries towards the end was total nightmare fuel! And somewhat out of place, which made it all the more PETRIFYING! I did feel bad for the poor dog, he was such a nice character =P I liked his expressions, they were very nicely pulled off.

The only thing I didn't really like about this animation was that it seemed to drag on for a bit too long (did we REALLY have to wait 20 seconds or so for the closing credits?), but I can understand that it kind of builds up suspense in a way too.

Good job.

Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra

Lol

Who'd have thought Voldermort could be camp? XD

Clockumentary Clockumentary

Lol.

It is pure randomness, but entertaining randomness ;)